All of our designs come with our Commercial License which allows you to use them for both personal and small business use on physical items/products.
- Unlimited projects for yourself, family members, and friends.
- Limited physical projects for commercial use to be sold to your customers up to 250 times.
- Use of any individual design to make up to 250 physical products for craft fairs and/or online. This includes print on demand services, like RedBubble or Amazon Merch. You can sell them on print on demand sites but only up to 250 times.
- Printing and selling physical products such as tee shirts, mugs, etc.
- Making flyers for a client, printing and distributing them.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in your favorite software such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, and Adobe Illustrator to make an ‘end product’ for sale.
- Use of products downloaded/purchased directly within music videos, TV episodes, films or other broadcast productions up to 100,000 views per month.
- Making and selling sublimation transfers, screen print transfers, waterslides, etc. to sell to your customers up to 250 times.
- Creating ANY FORM of digital product to sell/distribute which consists of ANY element downloaded/purchased from us.
- Modifying a design into a new design to avoid purchasing another design. (For example, cropping out text to add your own. Please purchase the standalone element if you want to make versions with your own text.)
- Sharing the design anywhere in its full high resolution form.
- Distributing files downloaded/purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free, or as part of a package of products. This includes Facebook groups and Google Drives. You can share the links to the products to purchase, but not the actual files themselves.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Using products downloaded/purchased from us in TV, films, music videos, or any other broadcast productions above 100,000 views per month.
- Only products within the Design Elements Category, or labeled with the words "Design Elements" in the title, CAN BE USED IN DIGITAL DESIGNS. If they are not in the Design Element Category, then the main rules apply and they cannot be used in new digitals.
- Design Elements cannot be sold digitally as-is. They must be combined with other new elements and/or text to be transformed into something new.
- They must be layered with the new elements or cropped in a way that the original element cannot be easily extracted from the new design. Meaning, cropped into new shapes, layered with text or flowers, etc.
- They must be flattened so it cannot be extracted by the end user after purchasing, meaning you can't sell an editable file like an AI or PSD file where the original element is on it's own layer for the end user to open and pull it out. PNG file and JPG files are flattened and the preferred file type to use.
- If you are unsure, feel free to ask! I won't bite, I promise 😉
Product Images to Gaige Interest:
What if you have a hot seller and go over 250 sales?
Just buy the design again! Nothing complicated. Just hop onto the website and buy it again as needed. If you originally bought it in a bundle and only need to renew one design, you do not need to buy the bundle again. You can simply buy the individual design again. If I do not have design available alone, please contact me.